1. I use hypnosis in conjunction with other techniques with all clients. By harnessing the power of the unconscious mind as well as the conscious mind together we will make your desired changes happen faster .
2. By using positive psychology the foundational belief is that it’s always best to focus on the future and the positive rather than dwelling too long in the past and the problems.
3. I use techniques from cognitive behavior therapy, neuro linguistic programming, EFT, brief solution focused therapy, narrative therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy and Ego State Therapy. Whatever works for you and produces the results you want.
4. I will often set you some fun and thought provoking tasks to do between sessions to keep the momentum of change happening and to help the change be long lasting and solidified.
5. At the first session we will work together to specify what goal or goals/results you would like to achieve in working with me. After the first session you’ll be able to determine if you feel I’m the right person for you and for me to assure myself that I have the right skills to be able help you. If not I’ll refer you to someone more suited for you.
6. I work under the code of ethics of 3 different professional bodies, The New Zealand Association of Professional Hypnotherapists, the AHA (Australia Hypnotherapists Assiociation) and ICHP (Institute of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy). Click on the icons under the ’About Me’ tab to read the code of ethics.
7. I work with absolute confidentiality, integrity and commitment to creating the results you want.